2012 IAHI Board of Director Nominations
Deadline - June 10, 2011
Do you know an IAHI member who could make a significant contribution to the IAHI Global Board of Directors?
Now is the time to nominate him or her to serve on the 2012 Board.
Our Board members represent the needs of all IHG owners with attention to detail, dedication to improving return on investment, and a passion for creating Great Hotels Guests Love. Beyond being an IAHI member in good standing who demonstrates these characteristics, our Global Board members also:
- Have IHG brand development history
- Demonstrate strong quality scores at IAHI member hotels
- Are willing to dedicate time to attend meetings, participate in conference calls, and speak on behalf of the Association
- Have previously served on an IAHI committee
You can make your nomination by writing a letter and submitting it by email, mail, or fax (see submission instructions below). Along with the reasons why you believe this individual would make an excellent Board member (see a detailed job description here), please provide the following information for your nominee:
- Name, company name, and title
- Previous IAHI Committee experience
- Industry experience
- Contact information (email, work and mobile phones)
The Nominating Committee, led by IAHI Past Chairman Mark Carrier, will review all nominations and conduct personal interviews before presenting a recommended slate to the IAHI membership in mid-August. The deadline to submit your 2012 Board nomination is June 10, 2011.
Nominations can be submitted to:
IAHI Nominating Committee
Three Ravinia Drive, Suite 100
Atlanta, GA 30346
email@example.com (State “Board Nomination” in the subject line)
NOTE: The IAHI Committee Application process begins on May 16. Watch your email and the IAHI website for notification.