Global Board of Directors - Nominations Due June 1
Do you know an IHG Owners Association member who could make a significant contribution to the Global Board of Directors?
Our Board represents the needs of all IHG owners with a focus on improving return on investment, and a passion for creating Great Hotels Guests Love. Beyond being an Association member in good standing who demonstrates these characteristics, our Global Board members also:
- Have IHG brand development history
- Demonstrate strong quality scores at all IHG brand hotels
- Are willing to dedicate time to attend meetings, participate in conference calls, and speak on behalf of the Association
- Have previously served before on an appointed IHG Owners Association Committee
You can make your nomination by writing a letter and submitting it by email, mail, or fax (see submission instructions below). Along with the reasons why you believe this individual would make an excellent Board member (see a leadership overview as well as a detailed Board job description here). Please provide the following information for your nominee:
- Name, company name, and title
- Previous IHG Owners Association Committee experience
- Industry experience
- Contact information (email, work and mobile phone)
- List of all IHG brand hotels
The Nominating Committee, led by IHG Owners Association Past Chairman Bill DeForrest, will review all nominations and conduct personal interviews before presenting a recommended slate to the Association membership in late August. The deadline to submit your 2013 Global Board nomination is June 1, 2012.
Nominations can be submitted to:
Attn: Sarah Joseph
IHG Owners Association Nominating Committee
Three Ravinia Drive, Suite 100
Atlanta, GA 30346
email@example.com (State “Board Nomination” in the subject line)
NOTE: The Committee Application process begins in August, 2012. Watch your email and the IHG Owners Association website for notification.