The IHG Owners Association is excited to invite you to our Latin America and Caribbean Owners Meeting, organized in response to your 2011 Members Survey feedback – July 9-12, 2012 at the Holiday Inn Bogota Airport, Colombia. You told us you wanted more opportunities to engage. With other forward-thinking IHG owners. With IHG executives. With IHG partners.
The 2012 Latin America and Caribbean Owners Meeting will give you the opportunity to impact profitability of your hotels by:
- Networking with other IHG owners, your best resource for ideas and insights on managing your hotels(s) for improved profitability.
- Gaining leadership insights from Association and IHG leaders, Glenn Squires, Chairman, IHG Owners Association; Eva Ferguson, President, IHG Owners Association; Kirk Kinsell, President of the Americas; Bob Morse, Chief Operating Officer, The Americas; and Alvaro Diago, Chief Operating Officer, Latin America & Caribbean
- Maximizing Revenue at your hotel through an interactive session with Ricardo Lopez, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Latin America & Caribbean, who will give you Best Practices for maximizing the returns on your investment through IHG resources, such as sales & marketing, Priority Club, distribution channels and revenue strategies.
- Discussing Quality with Chris Bagnato, Vice President Hotel Quality, Americas, who will provide information and answers to your questions on the new HeartBeat thresholds, regional performance and an update on the regional brand standards changes.
Attendance is free.* The benefits are priceless.
Monday, July 9, 2012
7:00pm-10:00pm: Welcome Reception
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
9:00am-10:30am: Owners Only Session (Association Update & Owner Engagement)
10:30am-10:45am: Break – Networking and Personal Discussions
10:45am-11:00am: Welcome & Review of Owners Only Session Highlights
11:00am-11:30am: IHG Welcome from Alvaro Diago, Kirk Kinsell and Bob Morse
11:30am-12:00pm: Industry Outlook – Isaac Collazo, Vice President, Strategy & Planning
12:00pm-1:15pm: Lunch and Guest Speaker
1:30pm-2:30pm: Revenue Panel: Question & Answers With The Key Disciplines That Support Your Hotel’s Revenue
2:30pm-3:30pm: Quality Discussion: HeartBeat Thresholds, Regional Performance, Regional Brand Standard Changes
3:30pm-3:45pm: Break – Networking and Personal Discussions
3:45pm-4:45pm: Question & Answer Panel: Eduardo Quinonez, Glenn Squires, Kirk Kinsell, Ricardo Lopez, Bob Morse
4:45pm-5:00pm: Summit Close – Key Findings, Action Steps and Goals
6:30pm-10:00pm: Reception and Dinner
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
8:00am-9:30am: Crowne Plaza Owners Breakfast
9:30am-11:30am: IHG Workshop: How to Optimize Your Hotel Business
Please click on the following link to register for the meeting: http://www.cvent.com/d/ncqq4s/1Q
Any questions can be directed to:
Teresa Sánchez l Regional Coordinator - Latin America & Caribbean
T 22.214.171.124.18.01 l F 52.55.11.07.75.14 M 52.55.18.00.58.40
email@example.com l www.owners.org
* Travel expenses and hotel accommodations are paid by the attendee.