Simply put, the IHG Owners Association helps you get more value out of your franchise and a better return on your investment.
Whether it’s learning best practices from the best hotel owners in the world, attending leadership training designed to improve your business, or having one voice representing your interests, the Association uses its collective strength to protect your investment and make you financially stronger.
Based on a strong cooperative relationship with IHG, the Association focuses on the important issues that will make our system and our hotels more competitive – such as marketing initiatives, brand standards, distribution channels, governmental legislation and more.
The IHG Owners Association also brings people together who share common interests, and that creates friendship, camaraderie and good business practices.
We invite you to join the Association and share in the benefits of membership in this unique organization.
Did you know?
• The IHG Owners Association is 60 years strong and is the most established, successful and unique owners’ association in the lodging industry.
• Association membership connects you to more than 3,400 member hotels in 65 countries throughout the world.
• The Association Board of Directors and Committee members jointly own and operate more than 700 successful IHG branded hotels.
• Association members benefit from the experience and leadership of more than 125 IHG owners and operators who serve on the Board of Directors and Committees.
• Our Board of Directors and Committee members together dedicate more than 700 hours per year to protecting your investment and driving the highest brand standards necessary to succeed in this highly competitive industry.
For more information on becoming an IHG Owners Association member, please contact Anjula Pandya at firstname.lastname@example.org