The IHG Owners Association is pleased to partner with Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®), an international association of more than 4,200 hospitality finance and technology professionals. This new partnership will provide our members with helpful resources, unparalleled educational opportunities and in-demand deals and discounts. HFTP also annually hosts and produces the Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition and Conference (HITEC®) which showcases the hospitality industry’s latest innovations delivered by industry experts and peers—and now IHG Owners Association members can attend this highly coveted event at a discounted rate! This partnership allows the Association to maximize our reach and exposure, while providing more opportunities and robust capabilities for our members.
Established in 1952, HFTP is a nonprofit hospitality association headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in Hong Kong, United Kingdom, The Netherlands and Dubai. HFTP is recognized as the spokesgroup for the finance and technology segments of the hospitality industry and has an international network of members and stakeholders. HFTP uniquely understands the industry's pressing issues and assists its stakeholders in finding solutions to their challenges more efficiently than any other organization. HFTP offers expert networks, educational resources, career development programs, research, leadership opportunities and conferences and events. HFTP produces international events throughout the year, including the world's largest hospitality technology tradeshow and conference brand: HITEC.
Our strategic partnership with HFTP provides our members with a discount on the HFTP membership price and savings on HITEC conferences and exhibits. Plus, our members can receive access to the following:
- HFTP Member Consultant, a compiled searchable directory of consultant members
- Free continuing education through Prolinks Webinars available 24/7
- Community@HFTP, an online resource which provides an environment for HFTP’s 5,000+ global members to share experiences, exchange resources and build relationships
- The Global Hospitality Accounting Common Practices (GHACP)
- Education and Resources tailored to hospitality professionals
- A Career Center for jobs in the hospitality industry
- Discounts on CHAE and CHTP Certifications
- Industry Reports and Research, and free access to the HFTP Research Centers