The Free Nights Program is an exclusive Association member benefit that helps you save on travel. Members can redeem their 2022 free nights at any other member hotels, subject to certain restrictions. More information can be found below. Full program details, including Member Terms & Conditions and Hotel Requirements, can be found on the Digital Publications page.
- Members receive twenty-five (25) Free Nights as their Annual Allocation to use at any member hotels.
- One (1) stay per month is permitted at any given member hotel.
- Members may book two (2) free rooms per night, per stay.
- Up to three (3) consecutive nights are allowed for each stay, per member.
- Members may book their free nights through these booking channels: the IHG Rewards website, the IHG mobile app or the Dedicated Member Reservation Line.
- Members have real-time visibility into their Free Nights Annual Allocation, including past stays and future reservations, by logging in to their IHG Rewards account.
Use of your 25 Free Nights is subject to hotel availability and compliance with each of the requirements listed above.
- All bookings are validated through IHG Rewards. This ensures that only members in good standing are able to book free nights.
- A 90-day booking window facilitates yield management and limits exposure of room consumption by any owner whose IHG Owners Association membership has lapsed.
- The Program automatically calculates a cap on the number of rooms member hotels are required to allocate to Free Nights on a nightly basis.
- A cap on each member's Annual Allocation, as well as the limit of one stay per month, per member at each host hotel prevents excessive use of the Program.
- A cap on the inventory required to be allocated to the Program on an annual basis helps ensure that host hotels are not providing an inequitable number of free room nights.