Emerging Leaders Network U.S., Canada and Mexico
To facilitate experiences and exposure for young owners where their unique perspectives and networking abilities can be shared to help shape the Association’s future leaders.
All IHG brand owners who are part of Generation Y, or identify with this demographic.
While all applicants are considered on an individual basis, below are a few attributes of a qualified ELN member:
- Fluency in English
- At least 5 to 7 years of relevant professional management experience and a proven track record of successful hotel operations for one or more properties
- Displays a commitment and passion for IHG® brands and wants to help shape the future of hospitality
- Possesses outstanding leadership skills and exhibits a strong desire for continued personal and professional development
- In charge of a department, hotel or several properties with P&L responsibilities
- Has a LinkedIn profile and are following the Emerging Leaders Network—U.S. and Canada Showcase page
- Is endorsed by someone within the IHG Owners Association