The coronavirus (COVID-19) is significantly disrupting travel and events across the industry and around the world. The IHG Owners Association has been closely monitoring this developing situation through information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The health and safety of our members and colleagues are our first priority, and the CDC is recommending that for the next eight weeks, organizers throughout the U.S. cancel or postpone in-person events that consist of 50 people or more. In accordance with these guidelines, we are postponing our U.S. Owner Summits. Hotel room bookings made through our Summit rate code link have been cancelled on your behalf.
New dates for our Summits in Chicago, San Diego and Atlanta will be announced as soon as they can be rescheduled. If you have already registered for one of these events, your fees will be applied to the rescheduled Summit. If the new dates do not work for your schedule, you will be refunded your registration fee.